Regulatory and business requirements emphases the need to manage culture and therefore conduct, operational and product risk. In-house or outsourced services offered include:
Senior Managers Competence Regime
Measuring and understanding culture is not an optional extra
- Understand the impact management behaviour is having on business performance
- Scoring risks against business outcomes to drive improvement
- Tangible demonstration for FCA compliance simultaneously
- Executive reports for audit committee
- Option to analyse data against business values and policies
Business Process Effectiveness
Audit your business processes for operational, conduct and compliance risks
- Simultaneously report risks to business outcomes and governance requirements, making compliance a business benefit
- Audit trails, risk analysis and bench marking at all levels to signpost risks and areas for improvement
- Embedded whistle blowing
- Executive reports for audit committee review.
Enhanced Lending / Investment Strategies
Ongoing investment and lending risk management
Evolve the lending strategy to include an understanding of the culture of the organisation you are lending to or investing in. This:
- Increases risk based data on which to base a lending or investment decision.
- Treats every customer differently therefore targeting credit solutions, meets FCA requirement as no ‘one size fits all approach.
- Impacts on bad debt provisions and ratios as more / different risk management insights are available.
- Creates a different face to the market.